The dates and matches have been confirmed for March 2023 Jamaica tour.
The dates for the tour will be:
Departure Friday 3rd March = London Gatwick 10:45am > Kingston 15:55pm
Return flight Wednesday 15th March = Kingston 20:10pm > London Gatwick 10:05am (arrive on Thursday 16th)
The price stays at £1,250 for the tour. This is despite the tour increasing by an extra day compared to the original tour plan for 2022 and an increase in flight cost.
The £1,250 tour cost includes:
* International Flights with x1 large piece of luggage (23kg) & x1 cabin luggage (max 23kg)
* 5 nights at Kariba Kariba Guest House – inc breakfast and dinner
* 7 nights in Negril at Kaiser Hotel – inc breakfast
* Airport Transfers in Jamaica
* Transport to and from matches and tourism activities
* Match fees (for pitch rent, officials etc)
* Lunch and refreshments at all three games
* Negril & Ricks Cafe Sunset Catamaran Cruise
* One Love Bus Bar Crawl – Negril
* Tour Top
* Travel insurance (arrange your own)
* Transport in the UK to airports
* Meals that are not specified above
There will be 3 cricket matches played during the tour. Two 40-over matches against the University of West Indies and Greenvale Cricket Club. One 20/20 match against Church Teacher's College.
There will be other activities such as a rum factory tour, golf and much more that will be optional activities.
Deposit payable to Zack Sanderson by Monday 3rd July.